UK approved programme
International - EEA mutual recognition rights
Student information
Information for professionals accompanying national teams during the Commonwealth Games
Home > Apply


If you wish to practise in any of the professions regulated by the HCPC in the UK, you will need to be registered with us.

Please select the approprate application route below to find information and application forms:

UK UK approved programme
If you trained in the UK, and you have completed and passed an approved programme, you will need to apply via the 'approved qualification' route.

Readmission Readmission
If you were once on our Register but are no longer, you can apply for readmission.
International International
If you have taken a course at a university or training institution outside of the UK and wish to become established here, you will need to apply via the 'international registration' route.
international-eea International - EEA mutual recognition rights
If you believe that you have EEA mutual recognition rights under Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications, you will need to apply via the 'international - EEA mutual recognition rights' route.

Print Print page    Share this page