How to check the Register
To check the Register you will need to know the profession of the person whose
registration you wish to check. You will also need to know either their surname,
or their registration number. A registration number has up to six numbers, and starts
with two letters, for example PH123456.
Using our 'Check the Register' facility above:
- Select their profession from the drop down menu
- Choose to search by surname or registration number and enter their details
- Click on the 'search' button
You will be shown how many results have been matched, with 10 registrants displayed
per page (use the 'next' and 'previous' links to navigate). The search results will display:
- their name;
- their registration status;
- their registration number; and
- the approximate geographical area in which they work.
Clicking on the name of an individual registrant will display further details about them. This
includes their current registration period and any additional entitlements
they have. If you search by registration number you'll jump straight to this view.
Searching for multiple registrants
If you are an employer you may find our 'multiple registrant
search' useful. This facility allows you to check the registration status of up to 100
individuals at once.