Health and Care Professions Council logo HCPC - Health and Care Professions Council
Park House, 184 Kennington Park Road, London, SE11 4BU
+44 (0)300 500 6184


If you wish to practise in any of the professions regulated by the HCPC in the UK, you will need to be registered with us.

Please select the appropriate application route below to find information and application forms:

UK apply

UK approved course
If you trained in the UK, and you have completed and passed an approved programme, you may apply for registration via the 'approved qualification' route.

INT apply

Qualifications from outside the UK
If you trained in your profession outside of the United Kingdom and don’t have a UK-approved qualification, you may apply to the Register using one of the following application routes:

International route
European Mutual Recognition route

Since the 11 December 2017 we introduced new applications form for the two processes above. You may view them by visiting the relevant sections. The old version of the International application form will be accepted until the end of March 2018 however we encourage you to use the new version.

Please note: physiotherapists who have EMR rights may apply using the European Professional Card.

Readmission apply

If you were once on our Register but are no longer, you can apply for readmission.