||Home > About Us
> Customer service
As an organisation, our aim is to provide the best customer service we can for all our registrants and stakeholders; that is why your feedback, good or bad, is so important to us.
- To acknowledge receipt of feedback within three working days.
- To respond to feedback within 15 working days.
- To keep you regularly updated as to the progress of your enquiry if the issue has not been resolved within agreed times.
- To deal with all feedback in an effective, fair and confidential manner.
- To ensure continuous learning is taken from feedback and implemented.
We realise that sometimes mistakes do happen, so if you are unhappy with something we have done or have not done, then please let us know. Your feedback is valuable to us as it can help us improve our service, and therefore the service you receive in the future.
We aim to respond to concerns within 15 working days. If it is not possible to provide a full response, for example because we require more time for the investigation or because we need legal advice, we will provide an update on the progress of the complaint.
Feedback formAdobe PDF Document80kb